We’re happy to announce that next week we’ll be releasing a new design for dapulse.
We’ve decided to redesign because we found it can be even more beautiful, because the current design limits the things we’re looking to improve and because we like to make you happy – so you’re going to see many improvements you asked for.
The improvements you’ll notice right away with the new design are:
1. It’s a high-contrast and more readable flat design.
2. It fits your wide screen perfectly – taking advantage of the whole screen.
3. Boards can have more columns.
4. The Pulse page gets a new knowledge base area, the Notes, Files and Q&A boxes now have their own space.
Also we’ve Improved readability and redesigned the updates wall.
Additional improvements that we’ll release a bit later:
6. Private Boards – because sometimes you just want to create the big picture for a small team.
7. A Pulse Activity Column – that lets you see the update count and last update right on the board.
8. Mobile responsive support – full support for tablets and mobile readability.
9. Search and filter Pulses on a Board – we’ve found that many of you use Boards as a data base – filtering and search will boost its power.
These are truly exciting times and you should expect lots of amazing new things to be released on dapulse soon.
Wide screen flat design – Board redesigned
Wide screen flat design – Pulse redesigned
New vector icons – Crisp on your retina display!
Admin section + Profile completion wizard facelift